1. Powder spraying (namely powder spraying): Powder spraying is to use powder spraying equipment to spray powder coating material on the surface of the workpiece. Under the action of static electricity, the powder will be uniformly absorbed on the surface of the workpiece to form a powdery coating. After high-temperature baking, leveling and curing, the powder coating becomes the final coating with different effects of powder coating; the spraying effect of powder spraying is better than the spraying process in terms of mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, and aging resistance. Also under the same effect of spray paint. Powder spraying is roughly divided into outdoor powder and indoor powder. The texture can be adjusted into a variety of effects, such as smooth, sand, foam, etc.
2. Baking paint treatment: The real baking paint process is to use aluminum alloy phosphating and spraying, and then bake after spraying. Such a coating is not only anticorrosive but also bright and wear-resistant, and not easy to fall off.
Surface pretreatment: degreasing, water washing, rust removal, water washing, surface conditioning, water washing, phosphating, water washing, water washing, drying.
The purpose of paint pretreatment is to obtain a good coating, because the above stamping parts will have grease, oxide scale, dust, rust and corrosion on the surface during manufacturing, processing, handling, and storage. If it is not removed, it will It directly affects the performance and appearance of the coating film, so pretreatment occupies an extremely important position in the coating process.
3. Oil injection treatment: Oil injection is the name of the surface coating processing of industrial products. Oil injection processing generally specializes in plastic injection, silk screen and pad printing; EVA, rubber and other shoe materials change color and silk screen. It has spraying lines, silk screen lines, pad printing machines and other equipment, and can produce high temperature resistance, friction resistance, UV resistance, alcohol resistance, gasoline resistance and other products according to customer requirements. Processing range: electronic products: ordinary spray paint, PU paint, rubber paint (hand feeling paint), can spray the difficult problems encountered in injection molding processing, such as gas lines, welding seams, etc., have spray rubber paint (hand feeling paint) experience, have Hand-feel paint rework technology.
4. Oxidation treatment: Aluminum alloy surface is oxidized, suitable for conductive oxidation, aluminum or aluminum profile, suitable for anodizing.
The oxidation color of aluminum alloy generally has natural color and sky blue. Anodizing is carried out under the condition of high-voltage electricity. It is an electrochemical reaction process; conductive oxidation does not require electricity, but only needs to be immersed in liquid medicine. It is a pure chemical reaction. Anodizing requires a long time, often tens of minutes, while conductive oxidation only requires a few tens of seconds.
5. Sandblasting: Spray a layer of fine sand on the surface of the aluminum alloy product to enhance the friction coefficient of the contact surface, which can enhance the reliability of the connection. Sand has different thicknesses and textures.
6. Electroplating treatment: Electroplating is the process of using electrolysis to deposit metal or alloy on the surface of the workpiece to form a uniform, dense, and good bonding metal layer, which is called electroplating. A simple understanding is the change or combination of physics and chemistry. The application of electroplating process is generally used for the following purposes: anti-corrosion, protective decoration, anti-wear.
The surface treatment of aluminum alloy die castings generally includes: powder spraying (ie powder spraying), baking paint, oil spraying, oxidation, sandblasting, electroplating, etc. It is divided according to the thickness and finish of the product surface treatment.More about:Auto parts aluminum die casting