Product quality control has always been the top priority of factory production. Especially for some precision aluminum die-casting products, if the product quality does not meet the standards, it will be rebuilt and the factory funds will be innocently lost.
1. Do not easily determine the process, do not easily change the determined process
(1) To find the root cause, main factor or main manifestation of the problem.
(2) Changing the craft easily actually conceals the real cause and problem.
2. Process control must have a strong sense of quantification and traceability
(1) Casting does not have that factor, so don't ignore any details.
(2) Use data to control and record any details as much as possible.
(3) Failure to control and trace the process details will mislead the formulation of corrective and preventive measures.
Three, solve problems must be patient
(1) Don't hope too much to eat a fat man at once.
(2) Don't ignore the abnormal situation because it seems to have nothing to do with the problem to be solved.
(3) Don't do nothing when you can't find the reasons and rules. You can control and standardize the influencing factors of the analysis.
(4) Review and review some of the experiences and laws that were previously tested and summarized.
(5) Once some experience and rules are discovered, go deeper and upgrade it to a theory, even if the cost is more wasteful.
(6) You must know that "the embankment of a thousand miles was destroyed in a hole", and also that "the foolish man moved the mountain".
Fourth, we must establish a preventive thinking
(1) The highest state of quality management is prevention, not how to save problems after problems.
(2) Any quality problems must have signs before they appear, depending on whether you have methods, means and experience to monitor and identify them.
(3) High attention should be paid when the same quality problem recurs for the second time.
(4) The daily process and result data should be sorted with certain tools, and the rules and changing trends should be found from the sorted results. These rules and displayed trends need to be continuously revised.
(5) Each control element should be as consistent as possible before casting the product.
Five, quality control must have management thinking
(1) Don't hope to directly rely on technologists to achieve product quality stability.
(2) The quality of the product is manufactured. Without the management of the direct manufacturer, the quality will never be stable.
(3) Therefore, we must observe, pay attention to and study the performance and status of the direct manufacturer of the product, and manage and mobilize these performance and status.
(4) If the performance and status of the direct manufacturer of the product are not under control, once there is a quality problem, you will always analyze the cause of inaccuracy.
(5) Don't think that the process control requirements stipulated in our current process disciplines are all met, and the product quality is absolutely no problem.
(6) Therefore, our process control requirements must be continuously improved, and at the same time, people must be well managed.
Six, listen to more opinions and suggestions
(1) Don’t think that if others don’t know the reality and can’t solve the problem all at once, opinions will be worthless
(2) But they, especially the direct manufacturer of the product, can give us a lot of tips and reminders
(3) If you can solve this problem, no one’s opinions and suggestions can be listened to; but when it’s not easy, I suggest that everyone’s opinions and suggestions should be listened to, and you should try and experiment, whether you like it or not. Agree with
(4) The thinking of quality management often touches the forefront of science and technology. Even a random sentence or a complaint may guide or suggest a major technological innovation direction. Therefore, professional and technical personnel should be those who value details and are good at capturing details. More about:Aluminum die casting parts