Aluminum alloy die-casting parts are currently widely used die-casting materials. Aluminum alloy die-casting products are mainly used in electronics, automobiles, motors, home appliances and some communication industries. Some high-performance, Aluminum die casting parts high-precision, and high-quality aluminum alloy products are also used It is used in industries with high requirements such as large aircraft and ships. The main use is still in the parts of some equipment. The main features of aluminum alloy die castings are as follows:
1. The density is small and the specific strength is high.
2. It has good mechanical properties at high and normal temperatures, especially the impact toughness.
3. It has good electrical and thermal conductivity. The mechanical cutting performance is also very good.
4. There is a chemically stable and densely structured aluminum oxide film on the surface, so most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, nitrates and various organic substances. But this aluminum oxide film can be destroyed by chloride ions and alkali ions.
5. It has good die-casting performance, better surface roughness and less enthusiasm.